TITLE: Registration Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Patient Registration
POSITION STATUS/HOURS: Part-time Night position (24 hours/week = .6 FTE) 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. with a holiday rotation.
Benefit eligible position!
The Registration Specialist will be located in the Registration department and will perform the following
- Follow the hospital’s process in accomplishing the efficient, orderly, and accurate admission of inpatients, outpatients, specialty clinics, emergency, and walk-in care
- Assist in maintaining monthly quality assurance documentation
- Be responsible for verification of insurance information through web based systems
- Enter applicable patient information into computer database
- Assist with the scheduling of patient services for GRHC specialists, as well as hospital based services
- Be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
High school graduate. Advanced education preferred. A super user of computer technology and programs, detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy in data entry a must. Previous healthcare/insurance or bookkeeping experience preferred. Required skills include: successful customer service, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced trauma setting, proven problem solving capabilities, critical thinking skills and work independently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, health requirements, and credit check as condition of employment.
Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach an updated resume. Interviews will begin as qualified applicants are received so apply soon!